Video Locker FAQs

FAQ:


Q: How I Lock My Video or Make It Private?

Selected Videos from your Videos gallery,and stay locked behind pin lock or pattern lock,Gesture Lock.With Videos Value,only you can see your hidden Videos.Privacy made easy! 

Q: How I Unlock My Video?

Enter PIN/Pattern/Gesture to log-in to the app.Unlock video vault by Finger Print scanner by your default device settings.


Q: How Many Videos I Locked? 

As many as you want make the downloaded videos private and hide. 


Q: How Can I Change my password or Pin? 




  • Tap the 'Settings' >  'Security Manager' >  'Change Pin'  > 'Set New Pin'.

  • Q: Are my hidden videos stored online?

    No. Your videos are stored only on your device. We have no ability to remotely access your videos.

    Q: What Happens If Anyone Try To Access?

    Every time someone enter wrong pin code,creates wrong pattern, or finger authentication fails,Videos Value app will record and store this attempt.


    Q: Which video formats are supported by Video Locker? 

    The app supports all major formats like AVI, MP4, WMV, RMVB, MKV, 3GP, M4V, MOV, TS, MPG, FLV.


    No comments

    Powered by Blogger.